Hoam Faculty House
Since its inception in 1990, the Hoam Faculty House (HFH) has always stood by Seoul National University (SNU) noted for Korea’s intellectual epicenter. As SNU’s best support entity for education and research activities, it is well equipped with medium and large-sized meeting rooms for diverse conferences and events, restaurant for supply of safe and healthy food, and comfortable lodging facilities. Moreover, it runs a gallery for displaying works of notable artists, holds various concerts enjoyable for everyone, and undertakes ongoing renovations across installations and interior design, thereby evolving into a multiple cultural space where all visitors can build fond memories of their own.
Traveling to Hoam
#1 Airport Limousine buses
From Incheon airport to Hoam
- Take the “#6017 Airport limousine bus” at the GATE 27(Terminal 2) or GATE 6B(Terminal 1).
- Get off at the last stop “Hoam Faculty House”.
From Gimpo airport to Hoam
- Take the “#6003 Airport limousine bus” at the Bus terminal #6. The bus will depart every 20 minutes. The bus fare is 4,000 won by cash.
- Get off at the main gate of Seoul National University. Then take a taxi or a shuttle from the main gate of Seoul National University.
– Shuttle service is available upon reservation only.
– Running hour of shuttle : 08:00~18:00 (Monday to Friday).
– Please contact at 82-2-880-0311 for reservation.
#2 By Taxi
- Average taxi rates from Incheon/Gimpo int’l airport to Hoam Faculty House(HFH).
– Incheon Airport → HFH : 75,000 won
– Gimpo Airport → HFH: 30,000 won
- The exact fare varies upon traffic situation. Please contact us at +82-2-880-0311 or email@example.com for reservation.
(Information from the official website of the Hoam Faculty House: http://www.hoam.ac.kr/eng/ )